Sunday, September 5, 2010

A Quick Update from a Cybercafe in Jo'burg

So Will and I have made it to South Africa! We're staying in a very charming/funky neighborhood in Melville, though I have to say, I've never seen so many electric fences in my life....(don't worry parents, to get into our room there are four keys required). There is a jazz festival happening in Rose Bank this afternoon so we're heading over there in a bit to get our jam on, and meeting up with my dear friend Sarah's parents for dinner! Lots to see and do! Will report back soon....  Big hugs and kisses to everyone!  Emily x

4 comments:

  1. Ems and Will,
    I'm glad to know you arrived safely. Loved the Quote of the Day! Enjoy the Jazz Festival...
    Lots of love,
    xx <3 Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yaay! got a big, fat smile on my face reading this message :) give me updates!!
    lots of loving to the whole SA crew. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. sounds like you're off to a good start.

    ReplyDelete